So, I totally lost the name of this tag. If you know it, let me know below so I can rename it!
1. You have 20,000 books in your TBR, how in the world do you decide what to read next?
It totally depends on my mood. Sometimes I'm into YA, sometimes it's erotica or fantasy.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you put it down or are you committed?
Usually, if I'm not into it by at least ten chapters I set it down. Why waste my life reading dud books?
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re behind on your reading challenge, do you try to catch up? And if so, how?
I always set a challenge but I don't beat myself up about it. Life gets in the way.
4. The covers of a series you love do not match, how do you cope?
I get so annoyed, but honestly, I can't afford to go willy-nilly and buy fifteen different versions.
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book that you do not. Who do you bond with over your shared feelings?
My best buddy in the world. We usually read the same types of books and have the same thoughts or feelings toward them.
6. You’re reading a book in public and you’re about to start crying. How do you deal?
This happens a lot. I either set the book down or read it and mentally yell at myself to remain stoic so no one questions why the chick is crying for no apparent reason.
7. The sequel to a book you loved just came out but you’ve forgotten a lot of what happens. Are you going to reread it?
I dislike this so much! I always tell myself to wait to read it until its close to the second book releasing but never do so I'm usually stuck waiting a year. So, yes. I will most likely reread the first one but probably not right away.
8. You do not want anyone to borrow your books, how do you politely say no when someone asks?
I just say no. Everyone knows how territorial I am with my babies.
9. You have picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over this reading slump?
Usually, I just read a familiar book, something by a favorite author. It can work or other times fail, but I go for it. Sometimes I try reading an ebook or if that's my problem, a physical book. Or I just let myself take a break from books altogether. A pain, but there it is.
10. There are so many books coming out that you are dying to read, how many do you end up buying?
Hahaha. But really, it depends on what's going on that month. Bills and such can get in the way, so I'll get two, maybe three books if possible.
11. After you purchase all of these books that you’re dying to read how long do they sit on your shelves before you get to them?
If it's a specific one, I'll read it right away but sometimes they sit on my shelf until I feel like reading it.