You must answer all of these questions truthfully and once you’ve completed this tag, tag 5 other book bloggers to answer the questions next.
1. What are your top three book pet hates?
Broken spines, cover changes, having a series of paperbacks and one hardback, or vice versa.
2. Describe your perfect reading spot?
The cliche big comfy chair where I can fling my legs over the arm and snuggle under a comfy knit blanket.
3. Tell us three book Confessions
More than 80% of the books I own, I haven't read. I want to organize my books by color but I'm too anal to do that and they must be by author. I want to cry when I get rid of one, so I have a shelf of books I'll never read but couldn't bear to part ways with.
4. When was the last time you cried from a book?
Probably Damnable Grace by Tillie Cole.
5. How many books are on your bedside table?
6. What is your favorite snack when reading?
Grapes and cheese!
7. Name three books you'd recommend to everyone
Heart on a Chain by Cindy Bennett, Significance by Shelly Crane, Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead.
8. Write how much books mean to you in three words
I love them.
9. What's your biggest reading secret?
I'm not a fan of books full of diverse characters who lay it on thick and ruin the story.
10. Show your favorite part of your bookshelf
One of My romance section with my favorite authors!
I have no 5 people to tag, so if you do it let me know below! :)